Welcome to my ITP Audio Visual Learning Materials' site!

Hi. Welcome to my learning site of Audio Visual Learning Materials-Production and Management at the Catholic University of Leuven(KULeuven) from May 7th to July 4th 2008. This is a very wanderful place where it is good to be. I am Kule Abraham from Uganda working as an Editor in the Center of Distance Learning Studies in Uganda Martyrs University which is 82km west of Kampala, the capital city of Uganda. Uganda Martyrs University, commonly known as UMU is along the equator and is the university of quality in Uganda.

You want to follow what I am doing here in Belgium every day, just keep on line here and there we shall be connected. Remember to interact by sending your comments. O.k lets keep in touch.

A site prepared by Kule Abraham-Uganda

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Living like a Monk



I can best describe today saturday as a day of living like a Monk. I literally spent the whole day in my room. Monks according to tradition(correct me if I am wrong for I have never seen one) were dedicated Catholics who lived indoors for most of their life praying and doing great writings to defend the church. They did alot of doctrine writings.

Today, I found myself indirectly praying that God gives me wisdom to think about my story board. So, I kept in doors, prepared my meals from the microwave and thought of my story board. So far, the content of the project is finished, the Look and Feel is also finished and decisions of which media to use at which level of the simple flow chart of my project have been identified. Even the navigation tools are clear. I have eventually started writing the story board. I am not yet through and may be next time.

You could have a look at something done from the pictures in this post by double clicking on the picture to see full size.


Bye for now till a new post is available.

No comments: