Welcome to my ITP Audio Visual Learning Materials' site!

Hi. Welcome to my learning site of Audio Visual Learning Materials-Production and Management at the Catholic University of Leuven(KULeuven) from May 7th to July 4th 2008. This is a very wanderful place where it is good to be. I am Kule Abraham from Uganda working as an Editor in the Center of Distance Learning Studies in Uganda Martyrs University which is 82km west of Kampala, the capital city of Uganda. Uganda Martyrs University, commonly known as UMU is along the equator and is the university of quality in Uganda.

You want to follow what I am doing here in Belgium every day, just keep on line here and there we shall be connected. Remember to interact by sending your comments. O.k lets keep in touch.

A site prepared by Kule Abraham-Uganda

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Not easy for an African

It is sunday morning after a goodnight of Leuven festivals. It looked to be a good day. I recieve a message from Ayoub a buddy from Tanzanai. "Pliz come to Mafuru's room no. 02.21 for bites". Mafuru is another jolly colleague from Tanzania. Immediately, I run upstairs. There, I am given chicken-3 pieaces and chapati for my breakfast. This was got from their get together in Brussels at their embassy. Ehi, do I know where my Ugandan embassy is?
Woooooooo, in my room, surfing, blogging. I became tired. I moved out to town alone. It was a lonely moment for an Afriacan. I appeased myself by taking pictures. Late in the evening, by coincidence, I meet my other colleagues in town. What a relief for this lonely guy who likes playing, smilying, and talking stories. It was a great time for me again. We then had supper together and off back home by 8:50pm. By the way, it was still shinning. For my country, some people are dead asleep except those clubing and street vendors.

Now I am goin going to sleep. The sun is setting and it is 9:34pm already. Will tomorow monday be lonely? I am just worried. It is yet a public holiday in Belgium-Pentacost monday.

No comments: